Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the life i live .

my new title.


ha .


i know i know...


WHERE HAVE I BEEN!


school. haha . im a sophmore now can you believe it! time is passing by so fast!


ive thought about a lot and this is what!&&_


-


--isnt this just amazing. black and white i ADORE!!! the shades and the sharpness but blurs out whats not needed to focus on the main point!






again the FOCUS!!! just love it!



what do you see!!??



bet you didnt see that! a picture in a picture!!







the camera of my dreams!!





i chose i want to go to the art institute of phoenix(: study photography and art design(:

i want my dream to become reality(:

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh - how I adore the new look!

I always knew photography would be your thing once I started to see the pictures on the blog! You can do it!!! My friend goes there and loves it! A great camera will get you far, but once you learn how to edit - a whole new world opens up!

Celeste said...

I am absoulutly a black and white FREAKK!
haha
& i want to study design too!
We have so much in common! lol

but i wanna go to FIDM<3