Thursday, July 30, 2009

this summer(:

will never be forgotten.

in may;
-had company and did lots of shopping:D
-had a bbq with some friends and had a B L A S T.
-made plans for the smmer(:

in june;
-it was mothers bday on the 7th. that same day we were on our way to anahiem california heading towards Mickey and friends' way:D
-spent the weekend in cali... much funn.
-hungout with a few friends:D
-R E L A X E D

in july;
-it was my brothers bday on the 14th
-my sister went to church camp
-then i went to youth camp
-had alot of fun there made lots of new friends:D
-came back and registered for school( i.d. came out horrible.)
-went to wigwams open house
-met these cute Frosh'kidds:D found out they have blogs too!! yay! more blogging friends lol___--btw laken hahah told you i would copy your background.
-found out i have OCD and LOVVE zebra striped things(if anyone has stuff like that and you dont want it no more let me know:) )
uhm...


thats about it:DD
haha

cant wait til schoool starts:D

6 days and counting-

-bj_lovve<3

4 comments:

Jenni said...

YAY for a new post! You are back!

Thank you for coming to see me last night (even though your sister never made it to my room to say hi?!) You looked ever so pretty, as always!

Also, keep a good watch out for my little mama's coming up! It will be nice to have someone a year older there to show them the ropes if need be!

Love all the new pictures you put up of yourself, think you have grown so much since 8th grade and I am very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Like the blog! Too cute!

Celeste said...

Hah
"cute little frosh kids" I like it! :)
& i also love your background! Looks very familiar! lol
Im glad i have a new blogger friend!

brianna said...

haha that's what I call you guys (:

Thank you laken:DD

And I will always be around the 8th grade pod roseland(: and thanks LOL