Friday, July 25, 2008

it's been hectic ;-(

Yup yup it has...ok so it all started when I got back. Everyone knows when your packing you tend to leave your house well semi unorganized. Thats what I had to come home to. So I had to pick up and organize my room.
Thats just the begginning.....
The next thing was my blog. My computer wouldn't let me download a new template. So I had Roseland (Jenni) do it for me. But then all my stuff ( as in playlist, bookshelf, and blog lists) got erased so I had to redo it. Which in a way it was worth it because I really wanted my blog background.
Anyhow... thats still just the begginning... ok fine its the middle.
So then here comes registration at Agua Fria. I come in all excited but then I get my bubble bursted with the news of "you can't be registered without your tetanus shot." I just froze. S
o my mom is driving to a place where they will give it to me . While arriving she calls my doctor to verify that I am do for a new one.
And she says.."no she is not ,that shot is given every 10 years and she got it in 2005"
Ofcourse me happy and all I show off my cheesy smile.=)))
So I finally get registered and all this took 3 hrs. (the going to agua then the shot place then back to agua)
It was 3:58 and I still needed to go to wigwam for jeff's going away party.
So we rush home for me to freshen up then by the time I get all ready its 4:23... I'm 30 min. late.
We drive to Wigwam and there I go.
So for anyone who reads my blog and I dont want to say names (hmm.. jeff and roseland) there you have it , the reason why I havent written in a while.
LOL...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

sounds like it has been hectic for you...but at least it is keeping you busy! how was the going away party? lots of students there? one week left for you of summer vacation!?! high school is going to be great! see you monday!