Tuesday, July 29, 2008

iii

i!!!
i am: bj
i know: how to make friendship yarn bracelets
i want: a big bookshelf with all my favorite books
i have: a loving family
i wish: I was a good singer
i hate: cleaning
i miss: my famiy in new mexico
i fear: of the shots I need to get in september
i feel: excited that I soon get to go back school
i hear: the jonas brothers on itunes
i smell: mexican food
i crave: pizza from nypd
i search: for all my journals
i wonder: what it would be like when I work with former teachers
i regret: not liking to read before 8th grade
i love: everything in my life
i care: about the people I love
i always: have my ipod with me
i am not: a good singer but wish I was
i believe: everyone can do what they want
i dance: all the time
i sing: all the time even though im not a good one
i don’t always: keep my room picked up
i fight: when I know im right
i write: in my journal and blog almost everyday
i lose: jewelry all the time
i win: all the time in the game of paper rock scissors
i never: want to do scary fast rollercoaster without my daddy
i listen: to my ipod usually miley cyrus and jonas brothers
i am scared: to start the new school year
i need: more money to buy all my books
i am happy about: having such a great summer
i tag: julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey brianna just wanted to say hey...CALL ME!
Luv ya girl,
Leah

Anonymous said...

i...like your blog and added design.

Tia