Thursday, June 25, 2009

the mall with dhee bestie kk:)

so today i got up at 745 to get ready because me and my friend monique went to the mall!!!!

it was so much fun haha even tho i was completely broke ahaha.


so we went to victorias secret and monique was going to buy some lip gloss... ao was looking around and i found a LIP PLUMPER!!! ahaha

so i tried some on lol and FYI MY LIPS ARE ALREADY BIGGG lol

so im putting it on and ohemmmgee ahaha they were glossed with ALOT of it!

so we walk out the store and all of a sudden my lis start BURNING!!!

they were burning bad!!!! ahaha and mmonique was just laughing ahahaha.

it worked amd made my top lip a lil bigger and my bottom lip look ed the same.

or maybe it was just the thought that made it look big...it was probably a ripoff ahaha..

oh well.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

sounds like you girls had fun :)