Tuesday, December 30, 2008

La-La

I made a few changes to my blog I decided to make it more me wat I like and I feel.purple background because of my favorite color. The title lala land is based on my life currently and at times it seems as is If I live in a soap opera and I'm the protagonist. And other times it's a fantasy world and I tell the story and make my future and presence what I want and forget the past. The main picture is me in cano San Lucas holding a friend of mine called lupetta maría. Translated its lupe maria. She's an iguana a long one at that haha she was so friendly.
And yes she's real. The picture of me on the side bar is me in puerto vallarta on a cliff look down at the beautiful beach and port whee the ship lays.
Oh how I miss it!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

OMG!!! LOVE the new background!!! Totally you! You look so pretty in the pictures! Hope the new blog look will be your inspiration for more posts from you!

Anonymous said...

I MISS U BRIANNA!!! =D