Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PHOTOSHOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!
















SO ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY MY SISTER, BROTHER , AND I TOOK PHOTOS!!!!
SOME THAT WE TOOK INCLUDED SOME BY THE POOL SIDE AND SOME MODELING!!!
IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN. ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS HAVE THEM PRINTED AND SEND THEM OUT TO FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS!!!

I TOOK SOME WITH MY POODLE TOO.
HER NAME IS PRECIOUS (SHOSHA FOR SHORT).
SHE COOPERATED VERY WELL.USUALLY SHE LOOKS ANOTHER WAY RIGHT WHEN THE FLASH IS ABUT TO FLASH!!
LOL

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Sounds fun! I can't wait to see them...hope I am included as a friend or family :) thanks for your help the other day!

Ozmarain said...

So can you post a few?

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!brianna!! i am SOOO sorry i havent talked to you in a while i have just been so busy and i was sick...SOOOOOOOO soooooo SOOORRRRRRYYY!!!! luv u forever!!!!! i want to visit the teachers and when i do i want you to come with me!!! i want to help mrs roseland too.
Leah

Jenni said...

The pics are great! I think that my fav is the first one!